5.10.2008

The Mandatory(?) Introduction

Hello, my name is Johnine (you probably know how to pronounce my name so I won't bother explaining) also called Waffles by Waffles, J9 by my friends and classmates, I am a bored person and I'm here to share the randomness within me. Writing is not my forte, but I know little about grammar and stuff to make my posts not that of an eyesore (I hope). Anyway, I hope to write more of my experiences and random musings to share with other people, so I'll make myself at home in this little web space I made.

It has been long since I planned on establishing a blog, but due to utter procrastination, I've only come up with it now - with a half-assed blog address to boot. Well, naming a blog with a letter and four same numbers isn't that bad, I guess. I made it easy for myself and for everyone else to type my address for the sake of laziness.

Actually, I created an account a few days ago but I wasn't able to start posting because of pRO and I was too busy tampering with the Thisaway theme, which explains my blog's appearance right now. I spent a few hours playing with the codes and I finally am a little satisfied with it right now to start posting this introduction.

So... Mandatory or not this post may be, there it goes.

And I don't like blue.

1 comment:

Jherskie said...

awts... ayaw mo pala sa blue XD